The Clemens Guarantee Is Simple: If We Mess Up, We Fix It—For Free.
And If We Can’t Correct The Problem? We’ll Refund 100% Of Your Money.
What does the word “guarantee” actually mean these days? After all, EVERYTHING comes with a guarantee. And nowhere is this truer than in the remodeling industry.
Companies LOVE to advertise lengthy installation guarantees and warranties. But when you read the fine print, you see the only thing that’s guaranteed are loopholes and “gotchas.”
Some common issues with typical installation guarantees:
- Prorated Coverage: Many installation guarantees/warranties cover less and less over time.
- Exclusions Galore: The guarantee may not cover critical aspects of the installation.
- Trip Charges: Some companies charge you a service fee just to come out and look at the problem.
- Finger-Pointing: If there is a workmanship issue, the contractor may try to blame the manufacturer’s products. Then the manufacturer will blame the contractor. YOU get caught in a game of Accountability Hot Potato.
The Clemens Guarantee Is Your TRUE, No-Nonsense Protection
At Clemens Home Solutions, we like to make your life easy. That’s why our Clemens Guarantee provides you with genuine, no-strings, no-loopholes protection on workmanship.
How it works is really simple. After we complete the installation, you are automatically covered by the Clemens Guarantee. This protects you as follows:
- If a problem occurs because of our installation, we’ll come back and fix it ASAP. No prorating. No trip charges. No finger-pointing.
- If we can’t fix the issue for some reason, we will refund your entire purchase. EVERY. SINGLE. CENT.
Like we said… simple!
We aren’t afraid to stand behind the work we do for you. It’s just the right thing to do.
But here’s the truth. We’ve been in business since 1998. We’ve completed over [15,000] exterior remodels in East Central Indiana.
We’ve had to refund a customer’s money exactly ZERO times.
Do we make the occasional mistake? Sure. No one is perfect.
But we’re home to the Indiana’s Top Installers in the state. Our crews are utterly meticulous, precise, and skilled. They’re the dictionary definition of “perfectionist.” So in the EXTREMELY rare case our workmanship hasn’t been 100% exactly right the first time, it’s always been an issue we can easily fix.
Still, though… isn’t it nice to know your project is protected by the ultimate “insurance policy”?
Clemens Guarantee FAQ
- Weather-related damage and “acts of God”
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage due to the age of the products
- Damage caused by other companies
Bottom line: If it’s something we did, it’s something we handle. No excuses. No exceptions. No finger-pointing.
Just pure, peace-of-mind protection.