Clemens Home Solutions is shingle master certified by CertainTeed and a Preferred Contractor with Owens Corning.
We believe a professionally installed roof includes the following:
- Complete tear-off of existing shingles and underlayments
- Inspection of existing roof decking to ensure no rotted or damaged wood
- Re-secure all roof decking as needed
- Gutter apron installed along all eaves
- T-drip edge along all rakes
- Ice and Water shield on all eaves, in all valleys, around all roof penetration, and on all slopes less than 4/12 pitch
- Synthetic Underlayment on the rest of the roof
- Starter shingles along eaves and rakes
- CertainTeed Landmark shingles or other quality shingle
- Step-flashing along all walls and raised penetrations
- New pipe boots
- Proper ventilation
- Hip and ridge cap
- Counter flashing on all exposed step-flashing
- Haul away all debris and clean gutters and ground around house completely
Click here to learn about our CertainTeed SureStart Warranty
Click here to learn about our Owens Corning Warranty
EPDM Rubber Roofing:
For low slope roofs, we install EPDM rubber roofing. EPDM is an extremely durable synthetic rubber roofing membrane (ethylene propylene diene terpolymer) widely used in low-slope buildings. EPDM is available in both black and white. We install the EPDM fully adhered, with the seams of the roofing system sealed with specially formulated tape. The edge of the roof is secured with an aluminum t-drip edge and the drip edge is sealed to the rubber with specially formulated cover tape.
Clemens Guarantee is Simple:
We stand behind our installers and our products. Our installations come with a 15-year full-service warranty at no expense and no hassle to the customer. We will repair, free of charge, any defect due to poor workmanship. We will replace, free of charge, any defective material that is under manufacturer’s warranty. This Guarantee is transferable one time when you sell your house.