The answer to this question is easy and probably won’t surprise you—the most commonly used residential roofing material is asphalt shingles.
Asphalt shingles are a popular choice among homeowners for a variety of reasons. One of the main reasons is because asphalt shingle roofs are an affordable option that can last for decades. In addition, when you choose asphalt roofing, you can look forward to a roofing system that is:
- Beautiful — Asphalt shingles come in a variety of styles and colors. This allows homeowners to choose what best fits the architecture of their home and their personal style.
- Durable — Well-made asphalt shingles are resistant to algae growth, hail, and fire damage.
- Temperature control — Asphalt shingles can deflect the sun’s heat, which keeps the interior of your home cooler, especially during the summer.
- Longevity — Asphalt shingles are designed to last for many years, without frequent repairs or other expenses.
- Warranty — CertainTeed asphalt shingles are backed by a 50-year manufacturer warranty, bringing homeowners peace of mind, knowing their investment is protected.
Professional Roofing Installations
At Clemens Home Solutions, our asphalt shingles come from trusted manufacturer, CertainTeed. In fact, we hold the CertainTeed SELECT ShingleMaster Credential, which means our installers complete roofing projects with the utmost quality. We are so confident in our team’s work that we will back our labor with a 15-year full-service workmanship warranty.
If your roof is showing signs of wear and tear, then turn to the experts at Clemens Home Solutions for your next roof replacement project. Since 1998, our family-owned business has proudly provided homeowners with premium roofing materials and unparalleled craftsmanship.
Say goodbye to your old, damaged roof, and hello to a homeowner-favorite — asphalt shingles. Contact Clemens Home Solutions today and one of our associates will be happy to answer any questions you have about the asphalt roofing we install.