Roof Replacement FAQ For Muncie & East Central Indiana
Answers To Questions Homeowners Have About Our Roofing Services.
We’re the roofing company that treats your home and project RIGHT. Since 1998, we’ve earned a reputation of providing fantastic results for homeowners throughout East Central Indiana.
From our premium materials to our “no-stone-unturned” installation, we ensure the highest possible quality for your dollars. For a detailed look at why people choose us for roof installation, explore the following links:
We install asphalt shingle roofing from CertainTeed, as well as rubber roofing (both EPDM and TPO).
Asphalt shingles are the right option for 97% of homes. Rubber roofing is for that remaining 3% of homeowners with flat or low-sloped roofs. In a nutshell…
Asphalt shingle roofing: Best for residential roofs with a “normal” pitch.
Rubber roofing: Best for residential roofs with a flat or low pitch.
We probably won’t be the cheapest. That said, we won’t charge you a penny more than what it takes to replace your roof RIGHT.
We are a company built on the core values of honesty and integrity. Our prices align with what it takes to provide you with premium roofing results. Period.
If you want top-notch roofing without worrying about cost, we offer excellent financing. Based on your credit, you could pay as low as $2 a day for your new roof!
Yes, we carry all necessary insurance. When you’re researching roofers, make certain whoever you choose has proper insurance. Otherwise, you could be liable if there is an accident on your project.
Don’t be afraid to ask any roofer you’re considering about this. You have the right to know. After all… it’s YOUR roof, YOUR money, and YOUR home.
As a CertainTeed SELECT ShingleMaster™, we’re trained and certified directly by CertainTeed. Our roof installers are passionate, precise, and professional—they’ll see to it that your installation is done exactly right to maximize your new roof’s performance.
It’s our set-in-stone promise to you that we’ll fix ANY installation-related issue for free. No games. No gimmicks. No exceptions.
That’s the first aspect of the Clemens Guarantee. The second is that if we can’t make things right for some reason, we’ll refund ALL of your money. That’s peace of mind you can’t find with any other roofing company in Madison and Delaware Counties.
Find out more on our Clemens Guarantee page.
Our SELECT ShingleMaster status allows us to provide you with CertainTeed’s best warranty, SureStart™ PLUS. This includes 50 years of non-prorated coverage on materials and 25 years on workmanship. You also receive comprehensive 15 year warranty protection against winds up to 130mph.
We’re firmly against any and all sales pressure. We educate you on the best solutions for your home… NOT what’s best for our bottom line.
For proof of that, take a look at our hundreds of 5-star reviews. One of the most common things you’ll hear our customers say is that we’re honest, transparent, and easy to talk to.
Absolutely. We can complete a damage assessment of your roof and provide advice on navigating the claim process. We’ll help you receive the claim amount you deserve.
We always have excellent specials running. Here is what we’ve got going right now:
Hoosier Heroes Discount
Veterans, military members, and first-responded get a free $250 Visa gift card with a qualifying project. Veterans receive an ADDITIONAL $250 Cabela’s gift card from CertainTeed with the purchase of a new roof!
Dream Vacation Getaway
Earn a special vacation voucher with the purchase of a qualifying project. Go on that dream getaway you’ve always dreamed of! Visit our Destination Motivation page for more details.
With approved credit, you can secure payments as low as $2 per day!
Our main office is located in Muncie. We serve Delaware County, Madison County, and all of East Central Indiana. For a list of specific cities and towns, visit our Service Areas page.
Yes. And the price we quote you is locked in for a full year. Contact us today to schedule your estimate, or stop by our showroom to speak to a Clemens representative. We would be honored to discuss your project with you.