Premier Rubber Roof Installation
For Anderson, IN Homeowners
The Best Answer For Your Flat And
Low-Slope Roofing Issues
While not everyone in Anderson is lucky enough to own a home in the West Eighth District, that doesn’t mean we can’t improve the look and function of our homes.
And when it comes to homes with flat or low-sloped roofs, proper function is key. Once those roofs begin to fail, things can only get worse.
Luckily, we’re specialists in rubber roofing and have been providing homeowners with flat or low-slope roofs excellent service for decades.
Our Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) and Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO) roofs are the pinnacle of modern roofing technology.
Are You Tired Of Fighting Your Flat Roof?
Flat roofs can be difficult to get right. While never completely flat, their slight slope is much slower at shedding water than a standard gable or hip roof.
This lack makes any dips or cracks in the surface a huge problem in wet weather. When water is allowed to pool, it can cause problems for your roof and cracks can end up leaking constantly, no matter how slight the precipitation.
So proper installation is absolutely key to having a well-functioning low-slope roof and step one is to use the best materials available.
That’s why we use premium materials to protect the flat roofs of Anderson homeowners and businesses.
EPDM is a synthetic rubber liner that is exceptionally durable. It won’t lift, tear, or wear no matter how rough the weather gets.
You can expect an EPDM roof to last up to 50 years with only light maintenance required.
A cost-effective way to cover low-slope roofs, TPO is a durable single-ply membrane that resists weathering, UV light, and fungus buildup. Its white coloring is also great at keeping the worst of the summer heat from seeping into your home or business, which can reduce your energy costs.
Whichever type of roofing you choose, you can rely on your EPDM or TPO roof to be the last roof you’ll ever need to buy in your lifetime. Some of the advantages of rubber roofing are:
- Withstands all weather extremes
- Has few to no seams – No Leaks!
- 30+ year lifespan
Over 20 Years Of Happy Customers
We’ve been helping Anderson homeowners with top-notch service and installations since 1998. And we’ve created a process that offers a positive experience for homeowners that no competitor can match.
But rather than tooting our own horn, we like to let our past customers do it for us:
I cannot say enough how difficult it is to find a contractor who: 1. Is a professional (craftsman) 2. Honest and timely 3. Quality product for the $$… Clemens checks ALL the boxes. We had them install 12 windows in our old home (built 1926), and they look and function great!
Ryan and his team did a fantastic job installing new gutters in just one day. Shout outs to Tim for clear explanations of the process, product options, timeline, and price and to Lynette for quick and precise updates and humor. Love this team; they are polite, professional, communicative, and friendly.
The crew came in and took down old gutters and installed new gutters with gutter guards on the house and pole barn in an efficient and timely manner. They also worked with me on installing downspouts that would feed into my rain barrels and existing drains. Everyone was polite and helpful. Did a wonderful job.
These are just a few of the 5-Star reviews we get on a daily basis. Feel free to visit our reviews page to see more!
Why Use Clemens Home Solutions?
We believe in what we do and the positive effect we’ve had on the surrounding communities. From our premier installations to our charitable efforts, our goal remains the same – to improve lives..
Some of the important policies and beliefs we’ve put in place to ensure we never stray from that goal are:
- Core Values – We believe that no company can perform well without a set of beliefs that guides its decisions.
- Community Involvement – The best part of success is the ability to give back to the community that has allowed us to thrive.
- Detail Obsessed Installation – It’s the little things and our dedication to getting them just right that makes our installers the best in Indiana.
- Guarantees With Teeth – Every project is backed by our Clemens Guarantee that promises to make it right if anything we do causes you problems within the first 15 years. And if we can’t, we’ll refund every penny you spent on the project.
- Fair Financing – We’ve partnered with a financing company that can offer you short-term, same-as-cash loans and longer low-interest loans. Their payment plans can fit into almost any household budget with ease.
Other Services We Offer To Albany Homeowners
We are so much more than a roofing company. Each installation team is specialized in its particular product, including:
- Gutters – We produce our seamless gutters on-site for a perfect fit every time.
- Roofing – Providing the best in asphalt shingle and rubber roofing available.
- Windows – We offer double-pane pricing for triple-pane technology.
- Doors – Our entry and patio doors will enhance the look of your home and help to improve its energy efficiency.
- Siding – Vinyl siding designed to increase your home’s curb appeal with insulation to make it easier to keep your home comfortable.
- Showroom – Visit our showroom to see the possibilities for improving your home.
Over the years, we’ve done some amazing work and we aren’t too proud to show it off. Visit our gallery to see what we can do for you.
Don’t Wait – Get Started Today!
If you need the low-slope or flat roof on your Anderson, IN home replaced and want it installed by true professionals, contact us at Clemens Home Solutions for a free quote.