Premium Asphalt Shingles Roofs
For Anderson, IN Homeowners
Get Maximum Performance And A
Great New Look For Your Home
Let’s face it – like most Anderson homeowners, if you haven’t lost a frisbee then you probably haven’t given your roof much thought for years.
And yet, your roof is the most important structural feature of your home. It keeps the rain, snow, and extreme temperatures out of your home and plays a big role in your home’s energy efficiency.
With so much on the line, even minor roofing issues are a big problem.The smallest leak can allow water to infiltrate deep into your home. An aging roof can develop an endless stream of small leaks that will have you feeling like you’re playing a game of Whack-A-Mole, but instead of using a mallet you’re wielding your wallet.
A New Day For Asphalt Shingles
Asphalt shingles have been around since around the turn of the last century. Over the last decade or so, modern improvements have made them more durable and more beautiful than ever before.
They come in a variety of shapes and colors, and the three-tab shingles of the past have been replaced by dimensional and luxury shingles. They look amazing and have lifespans running from 20 years on up to a lifetime.
These shingles are made of at least two layers of shingle per sheet which gives them a longer life and a look with greater depth than three-tab shingles can provide. Their many available color schemes and tab shapes will help you choose a roof that is perfect for your home.
These shingles can last anywhere from 30 years to a lifetime and come in many stunning designs. They each have at least three shingle layers per sheet that create deep shadows for a dramatic look. You can also pick shapes that mimic wood shake and slate to get that old-world charm without the pain and expense of the real thing.
Do You Want A Roof That Lasts Decades?
Our best asphalt shingles are supplied by CertainTeed roofing. While known for their shingles, they’ve taken the extra step of creating an entire roof system to go under their shingles. And with the right installer, their roof systems come with a Lifetime Guarantee.
But not all installers can get you Certainteed’s Lifetime Warranty. They are only willing to give that level of coverage to systems put in by Installers with the CertainTeed SELECT ShingleMasters designation.
This certification is difficult to achieve and we are proud to be one of the few Indiana roofing contractors who can make the claim.
When you combine CertainTeed’s warranty with our 15-Year Clemens Guarantee, you can relax knowing that no matter what happens, we’ve got your back.
Clemens Home Solutions Has The Answers
That Anderson Homeowners Need
Our reputation for dedication to our craft and honest dealing with customers has only grown since we first opened our doors in 1998. And we didn’t get here by accident.
The level of success we’ve achieved requires a set of rock-solid policies and some fantastic accomplishments such as:
- Core Values – No company can perform well for long without a set of beliefs that guides every decision.
- Community Involvement – We owe everything to the communities that have allowed us to thrive. We are thrilled to be able to return the favor for our decades of thriving success.
- Detail Obsessed Installation – When your installers are recognized as the best in Indiana, you know you owe it all to your obsessive attention to the details of every build.
- Guarantees With Teeth – No competitor dares to match our Clemens Guarantee. If anything we do causes trouble within the first 15 years, we will make it right at no cost to you or refund every penny you spent.
- Fair Financing – Our financing company can offer payments that fit into almost any household budget. We offer both short-term, same-as-cash arrangements and longer-term, low-interest loans.
We’ve built our process around our customers so they can sit back and relax while we take care of their project for them.
We Walk The Walk
And We Have Proof
It can be rude to brag about yourself, so we leave that to the capable hands of our past customers. Here are just a few of the reviews they’ve left:
Ryan and his crew installed new gutters on my home, the quality of customer service, parts, workmanship, and professionalism was outstanding. The gutters look fantastic. I highly recommend this crew and business.
We had a leak coming from our roof that was damaging our garage wall. Clemens came out and inspected our roof and found that our rafters had been incorrectly installed, causing our roof to sag terribly. Clemens repaired the rafters and installed a new roof. Then, Justin and his team installed new gutters with leaf guards. All the workers on our roof project did a wonderful job! I was thoroughly impressed by the entire process. I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing any roofing work done!
Excellent service. Toby came to my home and made recommendations on what would be best for the size of my home, but also took into account how to keep the water away from my foundation. Lynette kept me informed as to the status of my project and when to expect installation, as well as answered my questions. I’m very happy with all involved and have recommended Clemens to others.
We couldn’t hope for better reviews. And to get a sense of what we can expect from our services, visit our gallery and see what we can do!
Other Services For Anderson Homeowners
- Gutters – We produce our seamless gutters on-site to ensure a perfect fit for every home.
- Roofing – expert installation of asphalt shingle and rubber roofing for residences and commercial buildings.
- Windows – If you like the idea of triple-pane windows but hate the price, we’ve got a nice surprise for you!
- Doors – Improve your home’s first impression with our replacement entry and patio doors..
- Siding – Give your home some POP and improve its energy efficiency with our insulated vinyl siding.
- Showroom – visit our showroom to see the possibilities for improving your home.
Each of our installation teams is crewed exclusively with experts on the product you choose.
How do we know this?
Because we train them all, experienced or not, ourselves. We have a dedicated facility that everyone must go through before they go out into the field. We use this program so that everyone we send to your home understands how to do things the right way – The Clemens Way!
Don’t Wait For Your Roof To Fail
If you are having problems with your roof in the Anderson area and want true professionals to do the job, contact us at Clemens Home Solutions for a free quote.