Expert Residential Rubber Roofing
For Albany, Indiana Homeowners
We Are Your Best Low-Slope
And Flat Roof Solution
One of the biggest questions for Albany residents with low-slope or flat roofs is how to prevent needing to replace it every few years.
The answer? Rubber roofs!
Our Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) and Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO) roofs are the pinnacle of modern roofing technology.
Are You Tired Of Dealing
With Your Flat Roof?
Flat roofs come with some specific issues that, if you’re not careful, will force you to repair them over and over again.
While never truly flat, the low slope of these roofs can allow water to pool if they aren’t installed properly. Pooling water can weaken your roof through seepage and eventually lead to leaks.
And once a roof starts leaking, it becomes an endless battle as each fix leads to a new leak. Often, your only real option is to replace it completely.
But with today’s materials and modern installation techniques, you can end the frustration and enjoy a trouble-free roof for decades.
EPDM is a synthetic rubber liner that is exceptionally durable. It can handle all kinds of weather without lifting, tearing, or leaking.
An EPDM roof can last up to 50 years with little maintenance required.
TPO is a single-ply membrane used as a cost-effective method for roofing low-slope roofs. It’s quite durable and resists weathering, UV light, and even fungus buildup, and its white color reflects summer heat away from your building, reducing your energy costs.
Whichever type of roofing you choose, you can rely on your EPDM or TPO roof to be the last roof you’ll ever have to buy. Some of the many advantages of rubber roofing are:
- Withstands all weather extremes
- Has few to no seams – No Leaks!
- 30+ year lifespan
The Albany Roofer You’ve Trusted Since 1998
Clemens Home Solutions has been Albany’s most trusted exterior home contractor for over 20 years. Our record of offering top-notch service and a pleasant, positive experience for homeowners is unequaled by any competitor.
But rather than tooting our own horn, we like to let our past customers do it for us:
I cannot say enough how difficult it is to find a contractor who: 1. Is a professional (craftsman) 2. Honest and timely 3. Quality product for the $$… Clemens checks ALL the boxes. We had them install 12 windows in our old home (built 1926), and they look and function great!
Ryan and his team did a fantastic job installing new gutters in just one day. Shout outs to Tim for clear explanations of the process, product options, timeline, and price and to Lynette for quick and precise updates and humor. Love this team; they are polite, professional, communicative, and friendly.
The crew came in and took down old gutters and installed new gutters with gutter guards on the house and pole barn in an efficient and timely manner. They also worked with me on installing downspouts that would feed into my rain barrels and existing drains. Everyone was polite and helpful. Did a wonderful job.
These are just a few of the 5-Star reviews we get on a daily basis. Feel free to visit our reviews page to see more!
Why Use Clemens Home Solutions?
We take a great deal of pride in our work and have worked hard to create a process that is second to none in the contracting industry.
Some of the important policies and beliefs we’ve put in place to ensure we always outperform Albany homeowner expectations are:
- Core Values – We believe that no company can perform well without a set of beliefs that guides its decisions.
- Community Involvement – None of us exist in a vacuum, and that includes businesses. We consider it our duty to give back to the community in return for our decades of success.
- Detail Obsessed Installation – We know that every installation is only as good as the attention paid to the little things. Our dedication to getting the details right has made us the best in Indiana.
- Guarantees With Teeth – Our Clemens Guarantee is unmatched by any competitor and reflects the faith we have in our installers. If anything we do causes trouble within the first 15 years, we will make it right or refund every penny you spent.
- Fair Financing – It’s never good to let a problem sit while you save up money to get it fixed. That’s why we partnered with a financing company that can offer you short-term, same-as-cash loans and longer low-interest loans with payments that can fit into any household budget.
Other Services We Offer To Albany Homeowners
We are so much more than a roofing company. Each installation team is specialized in its particular product, including:
- Gutters – Seamless gutters produced on-site for a perfect fit every time.
- Roofing – Expert installation of asphalt shingle and rubber roofing for residences and commercial buildings.
- Windows – Triple-pane technology at a double-pane price and guaranteed for life.
- Doors – Entry and patio doors that will increase your home’s energy efficiency while giving your home a new look.
- Siding – Insulated vinyl siding increases your home’s energy efficiency and, with multiple style options, can greatly increase your home’s curb appeal.
- Showroom – Visit our showroom to see the possibilities for improving your home.
We couldn’t be more proud of the work we’ve done over the years. We see our job not so much as swinging hammers but improving lives. Visit our gallery to see what we can do for you.
Don’t Wait – Get Started Today!
If you need the low-slope or flat roof on your Albany, IN home replaced and want it installed by the best, contact us at Clemens Home Solutions for a free quote.