Energy Efficient Replacement Windows For Less in Albany, IN
When looking for replacement windows in Albany, IN, energy efficiency is becoming more and more important. Energy efficiency dictates how well your windows add to the insulation of your home, how comfortable your home can be without raising your heating and cooling bills. If your windows are energy efficient, you’ll be able to save hundreds or even thousands over the years in terms of your energy bills. But finding the right energy efficient windows, at the right price, can be a challenge. That’s where Clemens Home Solutions comes in.
The Problem With Triple Pane Windows In Albany, IN
Triple pane windows are often held up as the epitome of energy efficiency when it comes to replacement windows. These windows are made with three panes of glass with non-toxic, odorless gas fillings between each pane. The point is to slow the flow of air between panes of glass to reduce heat loss or drafts. In doing so, your heating and cooling bills will be lower and your home will be more comfortable.
But triple pane windows come at a cost — literally. These windows tend to be some of the most expensive replacement windows on the market. In addition, triple pane replacement windows can sometimes have a “tinted” look because of all the layers. If you want to let in the most sunlight for your home, replacement windows won’t be the best option.
The Double Pane Fix From Clemens Home Solutions
At Clemens Home Solutions, we offer double pane windows, but these windows are more than the average double pane window. We manufacture replacement windows specifically engineered for central Indiana right here in central Indiana. They’re made with a thicker glass that is tested against the standard triple pane window in order to perform as efficiently or moreso. These windows excel when it comes to:
- Preventing heat loss
- Boosting visibility
- Reducing outdoor noise
- Increasing security (through thicker, less breakable glass)
Why Choose Clemens Home Solutions For Your Albany, IN Replacement Windows?
Clemens Home Remodeling first opened as Clemens Seamless Guttering in 1998, when our founder and president, Shawn Clemens, was only 19. Since then, Clemens has continued to grow and expand their services until they became Clemens Home Solutions in 2017. In all that time, 70% of our business comes down to repeat customers and customer referrals, because our customers know they can trust us to perform quality work. Our core values can be broken down in one acronym: PRIDE.
- Pride: We take pride in our work, which means we take complete responsibility for our work, your experience, and the finished product.
- Relationships: Our relationships with our clients are what keep us going. That’s why doing right by our clients is of the utmost importance.
- Integrity: We believe in being honest and transparent about our work, always. That includes our fair pricing and the way we honor our contracts.
- Diligence: Anything worth doing is worth doing well. We put our best work out there every time.
- Excellence: All of this leads to holding ourselves to the highest standard of excellence and customer service for you.