Muncie & East Central Indiana’s Residential
Rubber Roofing Experts
Have A Flat Or Low-Sloped Roof On Your Home?
Our Premium Rubber Roofs Are The Perfect Solution.
If your home has a low-sloped or flat roof, you’ve come to the right place. At Clemens Home Solutions, we provide premium EPDM and TPO rubber roofing solutions for East Central Indiana homes.
EPDM stands for Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer. In plain English, it’s a synthetic and highly durable rubber that’s excellent at resisting weathering, fire, and ultraviolet rays. EPDM rubber roofing has been used for decades and has proven to provide incredible durability. In fact, in a long-term weathering study, EPDM roofs were shown to still be performing like new more than 30 years after installation!
TPO stands for Thermoplastic Polyolefin. It’s a single-ply roofing membrane that offers excellent performance at a cost-effective price. TPO roofing resists heat, UV rays, fungus buildup, and weathering. It’s a flexible material that makes it excellent for low-sloped roofs.
Advantages Of Rubber Roofing
Rubber roofing isn’t right for every home. It’s typically used on residential properties that have heavily sloped or flat roofs.
But for the homes rubber roofing is right for? It provides many amazing benefits…
- Tough: Rubber roofing stands tall against harsh weather, high winds, and extreme temperatures.
- Leak-Resistant: Rubber roofs have few to no seams, which virtually eliminates any chance of a leak.
- Low Maintenance: Rubber is extraordinarily resilient. As such, your rubber roof will require little to no upkeep.
- Lasts A Long Time: Rubber roofs can easily last at least 50 years.
- Cost-Effective: Compared to other materials, rubber roofing requires a relatively low upfront investment.
- Environmentally Friendly: Rubber roofing is 100% recyclable and can actually reduce your home’s energy consumption.
Why Choose Clemens Home Solutions For Rubber Roof Installation
When you partner with Clemens Home Solutions for your roofing project, you can rest assured our highly skilled team will take care of the entire installation process for you. From ensuring the ventilation in your attic is adequate to making sure all materials and debris are removed from your property once the installation is complete, we do it all.
We are so confident in the work we complete that we back it with The Clemens Guarantee: If something goes wrong due to our installation, we fix it for free. And if we can’t, we refund 100% of your money.
To get on your way to having top-of-the-line rubber roofing installed on your Muncie or East Central Indiana property, contact Clemens Home Solutions today. One of our experienced and friendly associates will gladly answer any questions you have and schedule a convenient time for your appointment. We’ll help you choose the exact right rubber roofing solution for your home.